There’s been plenty of buzz concerning the X-T100 these days, particularly when Fujifilm EU accidentally leaked its full specs not way back. Today, we lastly get a glimpse of what the brand new digicam may appear to be. Nokishita simply leaked photographs of the X-T100, and it appears to share an analogous design with the X-T20. At least so far as outdoors look is anxious.
The X-T100 truly feels extra like a modified model of the X-A5 than some other Fuji mirrorless digicam. From what we see thus far, they largely share the identical working components, together with the sensor. The important distinction is that the X-T100 includes a buffer that permits it to shoot 6fps as much as 26 frames. In distinction, the X-A5 can solely shoot as much as 10 frames.
As far because the variations within the outward design, the X-T100 has an digital viewfinder, and the X-A5 doesn’t. Also as an alternative of getting a flip-up display, the X-T100 has a Three-way tilt display. Considering that the X-T100 is technically an entry-level digicam, this characteristic makes it good for selfie-takers as Fuji Rumors famous.
If the X-T100 pursuits you, you’ll find out extra specs about it under:
- Sensor: 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- Continuous capturing: 6fps (26 frames), 3fps (limitless)
- Video: UHD 4K 15fps, FullHD 1080p 60fps
- LCD: Three.zero″ 104 million dot Three manner tilting touchscreen
- EVF: zero.62x 2.36 million dot OLED
- Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Colour: Black / Dark Silver / Champagne Gold
- Dimensions: 121 x 85 x 47.4mm (four.eight x Three.Three x 1.9″)
- Weight: 448g (15.8oz) together with battery and reminiscence card / 399g (14.1oz) empty
However, it’s good to do not forget that none of that is official. It’s rumored that Fuji will officially announce the X-T100 on May 24th, which is 2 days from now. By then you must have sufficient data on the place to purchase it and for the way a lot.